Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chris & Heather

ok, this is the best JUMP shot of all time (for me)...click on the image to see it larger.

I LOVE this image

Ok, by POPULAR DEMAND, Little John

Chris and Heather are adorable together!

The Wedding Party!

I feel like these portraits truly captured their personalities...I live for moments, and I love Chris's mother watching their first dance. Note the hands in both frames...

This is my favorite from the day, but then again, I'm a sucker for trees : )

I think I have known Chris for 6-7 years? I went to college with his lovely bride Heather. So needless to say, when they told me they we're getting married, I knew I had the job! They are seriously one of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure of knowing and working for...here are few from their special day.

3 comments:

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

Thank you Te La Ma Maria, : ) Love that name!

WeddObsessed said...

PLEASE BE AVAILABLE WHEN I GET MARRIED! Love your work!

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

you got it Jamie, just check with me first : )