Monday, July 27, 2009

Kaitlyn & Barry

So Kaitlyn and Barry tied the knot at Armstrong Farms. What a beautiful setting for a country wedding! When you book this venue, the wedding party and guests can stay from Friday til Sunday...That's an awesome idea.



Kaitlyns gown was very elegant and looked amazing on her.

The reception was held in a beautiful barn which was totally cool!

I LOVE this cake and the colors of this wedding! Thanks to Autumns cakes



I have learned in this business that some of the best moments come at the very end of the night. Here the wedding party and remaining guests sing to my camera...

I really had fun at this wedding and I love Kaitlyn and Barry deeply! They have been my close friends for years. Thank you for letting me share in such a beautiful day and congrats!!!

No comments: